1. Come up with ideas and possibilities.
2. Ask questions and think more widely.
3. Think of new ways to link my ideas and experiences with those of other people.
4. Question what I and others think about how to approach an activity.
5. Changing my ideas if I need to because of things around me changing.
1. Work out what questions to ask to answer a problem.
2. Plan and carry out research, understanding what my decisions might lead to.
3. Look at situations, issues and problems in lots of different ways.
4. Assess and prioritise information.
5. Understand how different people’s views or unplanned events might alter my plans.
6. Back up my conclusions with reasoned arguments and evidence.
1. Find challenges and be able to be flexible when things change.
2. Work towards goals, persevere independently.
3. Organise my time, prioritise jobs and prepare for things going wrong.
4. Balance my work with my social/personal life.
5. Respond well to change and ask for help when I need it.
6. Develop my emotional intelligence and my relationships.